This Furnace Charging Vehicle (“Scraploader”) is special prepared for handling containers
and transport and discharge ingots and scrap into the melting furnaces of the cast-house areas.
The charger is working with interchangeable containers or platforms that are easy to fill
and to store them in relation to the furnace. These containers or platforms will be hooked
up by the truck and will be emptied into the furnace by a sophisticated system that consists
out of a vertical lift, tilting device and telescopic arm with pushing arm.
With comfortable driver’s seat and air-conditioning.
· Steering axle on rear side of the truck, pivoted type.
· 70° deflection when on full-lock. This system provides a minimum turning radius.
· Solid tires super elastic.
Hydrostatic drive system
· 2 hydro motors / wheel units, Step less drive control.
· Solid tyres, super elastic.
· On front axle.
· Service brake: Hydrostatic, acting on front wheels.
· Parking brake: multi disc spring loaded fail safe brake device.
Perkins 1004.40, water cooled 4 cylinder diesel engine, 56 kW/2000 rpm.
Special anti-dust version.
Engine protection system for:
- water temperature
- oil pressure
- hydr. oil temperature
The system will shut down the engine after max. 30 sec. after a fault detection and will
give a visual sign which alarm is imminent for shut down an automatic override
(30 sec. max.) shall allow engine start up.
· 12 containers
· 1 platform
· Complete lighting.
· Rear flashing light for reversing, automatic operation.
· Work lamps:
- 2 pc. spotted on discharge point, forward pointed.
- 2 pc. spotted for reverse driving.
· Instructions on machine in English.
All ladders and steps will use special anti-slip profile.
For more details please
our sales department.